The San Bernabé Fair in Marbella 2023 will be held from June 6th to June 12th. The official poster for this year was created by Rubén Lucas García, who emerged as the winner of a competition that received 110 entries.
The complete program of the fair includes various activities and events:
- June 4th: the San Bernabé Pilgrimage will take place, starting with free churros with chocolate tasting offered by the Municipal Delegation of Festivities. There will be a procession to the Hermitage of the Holy Patron located in Nagüeles Park, followed by a mass and dance activities.
- June 6th, the Fair Arch will be inaugurated at the Fairground, dedicated to Mr. Juan Recio, the president of the Sierra Blanca Flamenco Club. There will be opening ceremonies at Francisco Cuevas Blanco Park, where the fair’s proclamation will be read, and the queens and ladies of the fair will be crowned. A fireworks display will also take place at Faro Beach.
- During the following days, there will be activities such as the Day Fair at Alameda Park with food and drink stalls and dance performances by dance academies at various venues. There will also be fairground rides at night in the Fairground.
- June 9th, there will be a free concert by Rosario Flores at the evening auditorium of the Fairground.
- June 10th, the III Historical Recreation of the Entry of King Ferdinand the Catholic into Marbella in 1485 will be held, featuring various activities and parades through the city streets.
These are just some events and activities for the San Bernabé Fair and Festivities in Marbella 2023. There will be many more options for attendees to enjoy this celebration. More information ¡Here!