Sure it is a recurring question when you consider visiting the city or you simply consider rediscovering it. Things to do in Marbella?
Marbella is not just that glamorous city known all over the planet for Puerto Banus, luxury boats and cars and celebrities. Marbella offers many more things besides glamor and exquisite parties. There are so many things to do in this beautiful city, not just beach and nightlife. You can take excursions, go to street markets, have some tapas in the center and much more, for families and older people as groups of friends or couples.
Centro Plaza wants to make a list with five things to do in Marbella that probably interest you:
- Losing yourself in the historical center of the city. Walking the old part of Marbella is getting full in the small fishing village that was in its day. The narrow streets, balconies with flowers, tapas bars or small local shops make the historical center of Marbella a wonderful enclave that captivates all who visit it.
- Enjoy the views from Mirador Nueva Andalucía. The shopping center Centro Plaza, located in Nueva Andalucía, has a fantastic viewpoint from which you can enjoy a 360º view of the Marbella area, from La Concha to the sea. The viewpoint of Centro Plaza is undoubtedly the best option to enjoy privileged views in an idyllic setting like Nueva Andalucía.
- Enjoy a good meal. As previously mentioned, Marbella was always a fishing village. To leave Marbella without enjoying the fresh fish of the area in a restaurant in the city can almost be considered a crime. There are hundreds of options, and the quality is very good.
- Climb to El Juanar. Marbella is not just sea. One of the things we recommend to do is also to visit the place called El Juanar, shared with the town of Ojén. It is a perfect place for nature lovers, where you can go hiking, observe nature and see from the heights the contrast between the mountains and the sea.
- Street Market of Centro Plaza. Every Saturday, in the shopping center, you can stroll around, stroll through the wide variety of stalls at the street market and having a drink or enjoying a meal in one of the city’s wonderful restaurants. A great choice for Saturdays!