“Centro Plaza cares about heart of our customers, that is the reason to have a semiautomatic external defibrillator (AED)”
Centro Plaza is already a cardio protected place after installing a semi-automatic external defibrillator designed for cases of cardiac arrest outside hospitals. Its ease of use makes non-medical personnel can handle safely and effectively thanks to the instructions indicates the device itself.
The AED guides us and help in emergency situations. The defibrillator is responsible for assessing the cardiac activity of the victim and tells us that actions we take next. It gives simple and direct orders to help those involved to make the first successful resuscitation. Information of interest:
Location: Next to the security checkpoint, according to the red dot is marked on the plane.
Who to ask?: equipment maintenance, security, administration and parking downtown.
Now, our tips to this question: What to do after a cardiac arrest?
- Make sure it is the case of a cardiac arrest.
- Try to make the person wakes up.
- Call to emergency number and indicate that you have an AED.
- Begins to perform CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation).
- Make sure it is not wet the patient when using the AED.
- Turns the AED and prepares the chest of the victim.
- Place the patches and make the AED do an analysis.
- Applies an electric shock to the victim if needed.
- Continues to perform CPR.
According to experts in this field in Europe 1,000 cardiorespiratory daily stops occur and the first ten minutes are key to the survival of the victim, hence the installation of this semi-automatic defibrillator at Centro Plaza has been one of our priorities.
Cardiovascular stops are a major problem because the lives of thousands of people are charged. Diseases of the circulatory system are also the leading cause of natural death in Spain. In this sense, having a defibrillator at Centro Plaza and people trained to use it can help save lives.