Taking advantage of the fact that 18th April is the International Day of Monuments and Sites, from Centro Plaza want to do a tribute to the wonderful city of Marbella and its most emblematic places.
Many tourists make the same question before visiting this place to spend a holiday or even to take up residence: What to visit in Marbella? Marbella has many places and attractions to visit.
Although most famous in the city are its beaches and its service offering luxury and leisure, the town of Marbella has numerous points we must mark in red on the guide of our visit.
- Old Marbella. The city, among many other things, has a beautiful and lively Old Town. It’s like being able to enjoy a typical small Andalusian town of white houses in a modern city. The historic center is very well preserved and is very nice to go on a walk, especially at night.
- Avenida del Mar. This is a landmark located between the center and the promenade of Marbella. From this point we can enjoy beautiful views of the beach and especially the sculptures of artist Salvador Dalí. The marble floor and railings make ostentatious appreciate at first glance the luxury of this avenue.
- Puerto Banus. It is certainly one of the emblems of Marbella. Puerto Banus is the most luxurious and glamorous marina in Spain and one of the most famous in Europe. The gorgeous yachts and luxury cars make tourists turn this place into a nice photo album. In addition, nightlife and luxury shops are other attractions of Puerto Banus.
- Cabopino beach and marina. Marbella has 26 km of coastline and several blue flag beaches, which are one of the reasons for the success of this city as a tourist destination. One of the nicest is the beach of Cabopino, located in the natural area Dune Artola and is one of the most pristine in the area. Also highly recommended is a visit to Cabopino Marina.
- Mirador de Centro Plaza. This shopping center in Marbella (Nueva Andalucía) has a fantastic lookout point where you can enjoy a 360 ° view of the Marbella area. Do you want a drink on a terrace with amazing views of mountains and coast? The viewpoint of Centro Plaza is definitely the best choice. In addition, on Saturdays you can enjoy a charming market at the center.