Centro Plaza celebrated its 31st anniversary and we want to proudly highlight those actions or events in which the capacity for adaptation and resilience of Centro Plaza has been demonstrated once again:
- Together with CIT Marbella (Center for Tourism Initiatives of Marbella) and AutoPremier, we developed a networking conference with the assistance of 40 entrepreneurs.
- We renewed our agreement with the University of Malaga for the development of the 4th edition of the Master in Retail Marketing.
- Together with Hidralia, APYMEM (Association of Small and Medium Enterprises of Marbella) and REM (Network of Entrepreneurs of the Costa del Sol) we developed a networking conference with the assistance of 50 entrepreneurs.
- We were part, as speakers, of the 1st Trade and Marketing Conference organized by the Club de Marketing de Malaga.
- Together with the Delegation of Miss and Mister Mundo Málaga, we developed the charity fashion show, “Todos con Adán”. With the aim of helping 3-year-old Adam, who suffers from ethylmalonic encephalopathy.
- We were part, as speaker, in the networking event organized by CIT Marbella at Boho Club on experiential marketing.
- The business group “Networking Costa del Sol” developed one of its business lunches in Centro Plaza.
- The Association of Small and Medium-sized Companies of Marbella, APYMEM, awarded Centro Plaza the award for Best Business Management 2021.
- The RTV Marbella program, “Calles con Vida”, visited Centro Plaza to interview all shops located in the center.
- We were part of the workshops “Preparation and Implementation of the Code of Ethics” and “Ethical and Social Communication” organized by the Provincial Forum of Socially Responsible Companies.
- In addition, the direct contact of the Center with the local media has made it possible to take part in interviews and round tables, among others, dealing with topics such as the evolution of Marbella in the field of commerce and the news of CC Centro Plaza. Media: Onda Cero, RTV Marbella, Canal Costa del Sol, Cope and M95.
In closing, I reiterate our sincere thanks to the owners, tenants, flea market merchants, and customers, for keeping our story on track, moving forward. Thanks!