Marbella is one of the areas of the Costa del Sol which receives the most visitors year round, but it is in these summer months when the maximum number of visitors is reached.
Everyone knows that Marbella is an excellent place to shop, practice sports like golf, tennis, sailing, padel tennis and amongst others, jogging and of course “be seen” at any of the fantastic evening events that ae organised during the summer months.
Of all the things on offer for our Marbella diary, today we would like to emphasize an activity that without doubt, will take up the most time during your holidays or during your day off in this area, the beach.
What is special about the beaches in Marbella? Which are the bes ones o visi while on holiday in Marbella?
You may have your favourites already, but there are probably some which you have`nt been to yet. So here we have a list of beaches, supplied by the Marbella Town Hall, in which you can find the best beaches in Marbella, along with the main characteristics of each one.
- Which beaches have a blue flag?
- What type of beach is it?
- How to get there?
- What facilities are available there?
All the information that we need in order to plan our day at the beach and not be faced with unpleasant surprises.
A few good tips to end with:
- If you are a regular beach goer from Centro Plaza we recommend you try them all. Its worth it!
- Your health comes first, always take the necessary precautions.
- If you forget your bathing suit, don’t worry, you can pass by Centro Plaza to get one or we also have a nudist beach.
- Above all, relax and enjoy. The moment is yours!