This year 2016 is coming to an end and from Centro Plaza want to wish you a happy New Year by reviewing the most outstanding that happened around our center in the last twelve months.
First of all, it should be noted that we have reached 26 years of life and that we have closed 2016 with a more than respectable 90% occupancy at Centro Plaza, so we are satisfactied and it helps us start 2017 with more enthusiasm than ever and with the intention of continuing to grow and improve.
We start with the 2016 summary about our center:
- January 18. A course of Social Media was taught to those responsible of business and shops at Centro Plaza. Always up to date!
- March 7. The City Council of Marbella awarded us an award at the Gala del Deporte, an award given to us by the Spanish Red Cross, because of the celebration of our First Solidarity Race.
- March 24. Gunnels Fashion Marbella and Nina B, two of our stores, organized at Centro Plaza an special event on the occasion of Holy Week. People who came enjoyed with the latest fashion while enjoying drinks, canapés and great music.
- April 29. Centro Plaza becaem a cardio protected place. We take care of your heart, so you can find in our center a Semiautomatic Defibrillator (AED).
- June 3. We organize together with CIT Marbella at Centro Plaza a meeting of entrepreneurs, which we called ‘Netalent’.
- June 10. Centro Plaza became part of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), an entity that promotes the shopping center industry by enhancing its role in the commercial distribution of consumer goods and services.
- July 28. We celebrated the opening of the new Nueva Andalucía Lookout Point at Centro Plaza shopping centre, a new tourism point of interest that from now will further develop the Nueva Andalucía area.
- September 22. Centro Plaza was present at the #EfectoWowDigital day organized by Cámara de Comercio de Málaga.
- November 6. Abarth Club Marbella organized a meeting with Centro Plaza as one of the meeting points. It was amazing!
- November 24. We were invited to participate in Andalucía Management 2016, consolidated as a forum for plural debate and meeting point of the Andalusian business network.
- November 25. Black Friday was back to Centro Plaza with the best discounts and offers in our shops, an initiative that is growing a lot in Spain.
- December 6. We were we were invited to the Retail Strategy & Trends Forum, organized by ICSC International Council of Shopping Centers in collaboration with the AECC. It was a pleasure for us.
- December 11. We celebrate our Second Solidarity Centro Plaza. Funds raised went again entirely to the Spanish Red Cross. A perfect way to help most needy and to have a great day doing sports with family or friends.