This is the question most people think of when visiting the costa del Sol. The properties companies know it, for this reason they usually write about this topic. If you you write the sentence “Buying a property in Marbella” on Google, you can find a lot of result.
An example of this is the report prepared by Panorama Properties: “Report 2018 on the Real Estate Market of Marbella” and the most important aspects of the report are:
- Marbella, Benahavís and Estepona have exceeded the volume of sales by 10.4% in 2017, while in the rest of Spain it is still 21% below.
- The demand in the most sought-after areas of Marbella is outstripping supply, because they are fully consolidated.
- Marbella is one of the locations that most drives the residential real estate market.
- The most important segments of the market: Apartments between € 200,000 and € 1,500,000 and villas between € 700,000 and € 2,500,000.
- The price of rents has risen by 20.8% in one year.
- The strength of the Marbella market is different from the rest of Spain, because Marbella has an extraordinary diversity of nationalities.
In conclusion. If you are thinking in buying a property in Marbella and your budget is to the level reported previously, it is a good moment for it. Please request more information in our Real Estate Agencies!