RUNNING NUMBERS COLLECTION
Running numbers can be collected:
- On Tuesday 8th and Friday 9th December at URBEMAR, located in Centro Plaza:
- Address: Av. Manolete, 1, C.C. Centro Plaza, office 6, 29660 Nueva Andalucía. Marbella (Málaga).
- Timetable: from 09:00 am to 03:00 pm.
- Phone number: 639 331 511
- On the day of the race from 8:00 am to 9:30 pm at a special area enabled at the point of departure: Hotel Pyr Puerto Banús.
Please return your running numbers individually at the place indicated by the Organisers and at the correct time.
There will be control points along the way. The running numbers are personal and not transferable. The non observation of this rule will mean disqualification.
The Judges and Organisation retain the right to disqualify anyone who does not comply with the rules, anyone who is not wearing a number in a visible place or who exchanges their number with anyone else, anyone who gives false information to the Organisation or to the Arbitrator in regard to their personal identification, anyone who does not finish the race or who is judged as not being in a fit state of health to compete, anyone who does not supply the correct documentation or who does not comply with any of the rules of FAA, RFEA or IAAF.
Only participants who have officially enrolled will be admitted and those wearing their running numbers. Anyone not complying with these rules will not be permitted access to the run.