The San Bernabe Fair 2017 will start on 6 June with the public declaration of the national coach of basketball Sergio Scariolo.
So that you live the San Bernabe fair in its fullness and you do not miss anything, this is its program:
- Sunday 4 June: Traditional Pilgrimage of San Bernabe, leaving the procession from the Romeros’ Brotherhood House at 08:30 a.m. and arrival at the Park of Nagüeles, where the mass in honor of the Patron and later the popular paella.
- Tuesday 6 June: at 10:00 p.m. on the Terraces of the Marina, the public declaration by Sergio Scariolo. After, it will proceed to the coronation of the Queen, Ladies and Miss Congeniality, as well as the fireworks session from the beach of El Faro, which will begin at 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 7 June: Opening of the Day Fair between 01:00 p.m. and 08:00 p.m. on weekdays (holidays until 09:00 p.m.).
- Wednesday 7 June: Children’s party, in the auditorium of the Fairground, with the show ‘The hour of the Trolls’. It will also be the Day of the Child, with popular prices at attractions until 12.00 pm.
- Thursday 8 June: The Dance Academies Contest at 8:00 p.m. and the Local Groups Contest at 11:00 p.m.
- Friday 9 June: The group Funambulista concert in the auditorium of the Fairground at 10:00 p.m. This concert it is opening by the local artist Fran Terrén.
- Saturday 10 June: The artist Jose Merce concert in the auditorium of the fairground at 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday 11 June: The Andalusian Rock Festival will be held at 09:00 p.m.